Garbage Disposal Installation, Maintenance, Repair, and Replacement
We diagnose, identify, repair, and bring garbage disposals back to life, install new disposals or replace faulty units. The most common garbage disposal problems we see are:
- No sound or the unit fails to turn on.
- A humming sound and the disposal won’t run.
- Unusual, loud, or excessive noises when the unit is turned on.
- The garbage disposal unit fails to spin.
- Slow draining of food and water.
- The garbage disposal leaks.
- The blades fail to cut or grind.
Whether you need to install a new disposal or repair or replace your current unit, we can help. Be sure to ask us about the In-Sink-Erator, our top selling garbage disposal unit, and any other options that work best for your needs and budget.